Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

"eat the healthy way" diet - monday, 3rd September 2012

I had brunch on monday!


It was like 1 pm... 
My food was on a big plate. 
There was a bunch of fresh made salad, a kind of dumling (I'm sorry.. I don't know the exact word or describtion in english for this food my mum cooked), two "pieces" of cheese (which I mixed up with my salad) and a spicy sauce - I like spicy sauces!
It was very tasty!
I drank water and tea (without any sugar) while eating this meal....

 It made me happy and my stomach was full in a nice way!

& again I thought: 
I'm happy, that I started this!!
Thumbs up guys & girls!

1 Kommentar:

  1. It looks tasty, although I don't eat spicy food.
    I just followed, I hope you visit my blog and follow if you like.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)