Samstag, 15. März 2014

HAUL @ dm

I didn't want to buy all this things... it wasn't the plan. But I couldn't stop myself....and bought this things at dm (Germany) ^^
Here is a list with the names of the products I bought [you can see them on the photo]
4 nail polishes by P2 by the "Sea' la Vie" collection [limited edition]
010 sunrise
020 sky
030 navy
040 freshness
70 cotton pads by ebelin
a sun protection spray..I think it's by sundance. Is this even right. I'm not sure about that! Sorry!!
2 cream eyeshadow by manhatten
51C naughty nude
95T chocolate kiss
Some of the products I bought are a kind of test versions. The packaging is not as big as the original product.
The following articles are from this "test-size" section:
2 new body milks by treaclemoon
1. the raspberry kiss
2. my coconut island
a creme for kids with the scent of raspberries by Bübchen... I really love this creme. It even smells tasty =) haha
make-up remover tissues by balea [10x]
That's all. While I was writing this I realised that it isn't much.. But I am going to share this now ^^
Hehe
Have a wonderfull day everyone! =)))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)