Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

"eat the healthy way" diet - tuesday, 4th September 2012

Today I was kind of bored and made kkakdugi (kimchi) for my family and me - for the first time!



It's a korean side dish called kkakdugi! It's kimchi made of cubed radish.

I got this recipe from Maangchi.
Some years ago, I wanted to cook a korean meal at home......  just because I love korean food since many many years, but I always ate it outside - in restaurants - so I searched for some recipes in the internet and found some blogs, I like, and Maangchis youtube channel and her blog!
She's a wonderful cook and I recreated and cooked many recipes created by her and the food I'm cooking is very tasty!

You can find the video and the post of her "kkakdugi" online. I put some extra ingredients in... like carots and a tiny little bit of paprika... but it went well and tastes really good :)

Try it out, you'll see how good it tastes!

This was the result: 


 
My meal of the day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)