Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

food diary?

I thought about it..... 
& I decided myself to try it out, to have a kind of online food diary!

I'll try to post some information about the meals I'm eating... maybe you won't call it online food diary
Let's see if it works out!
(I'm not a diary-kind of person........ so let's patiently wait and see how it works out!)

Why I'll do this??
I gained a lot of weight, during a short and undescribalbe period of time in my life..... which happened to be two years ago!
Because of this period of time, I was very stressed and confused (and more)....
I started to do some kind of "binge eating", which I didn't know and I also didn't realise it back then!
I realised to late, that I am gaining weight like crazy!!

Before this periode started two years ago!
54 kg

 I was kind of thin earlier....but
I lost control........ kind of *giggle* hehehe


STARTiNG POiNT of my "eat the healthy way" diet
73.6

NOW - Today is the 5 th September 2012
71.2 kg

Let's get ready for the healthy way of eating! Let's start!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)