Samstag, 15. März 2014

MM addiction ♡

For the ones who didn't know it yet... 
I am a huge Minnie Mouse fan.
So yesterday when I was out to buy ballloons to suprise my sister and to welcome her back in Germany....I had a shopping flash or how you wanna call it... I bought so many things like a maniac! :/ hahaha
However I found this Minnie Mouse themed huge suprise bag kind of thing for kids. It's so big and cute and I love the fact that it is Minnie Mouse themed!
!\(♡ v ♡)/ 


This is how it looks like:



I'm unpacking the suprise bag in some minutes...
I'll write a blog post about it again later!


 
I'm so hyper & smiling since I got it.
What a good mood I'm in! Haha
Kinda embarrassing, but also a nice feeling. 



 
By the way:

That's my make-up look for today!

I like the black eyeliner & peachy-pink rouge "look" on my face.
 
Later...before I go out, I'll put some lipstick on :)

I'm thinking of blogging about my make-up of the day [MUOTD] 
 
Is it too lame?
Maybe I should do that once a week...
I would be happy to hear your opinion for this topic. Because I'm sure there are a lot of people who post this kind of things [some beauty gurus maybe]
I am very interested in it... but I'm not a tiny bit of professional....so I'm unsure!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)