Samstag, 15. März 2014

MM addiction ♡ 2

I unpacked my Minnie Mouse themed suprise box!~ ☆
All of this stuff was in the box:
some stickers, a candy bar kinda thing, a lollipop, a little photo frame, a photo holder card, a XXL picture of Minnie Mouse [a little description: It's like a XXL paper in black & white...you can paint it & also write a thought or quote you often think about on it.] & last but not least a poster in the size of DinA4
& the awesome thing is, that it only costed like 2 bucks.. [around 1.50€]
I will buy another box. Maybe on Monday ☆ hehe =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)