Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

A shocking moment in my life...

 A shocking moment(s) in my life... or what should I call a post about an experience like that?
 I'm so shocked, I even can't talk about it properly in this very moment!!


Please watch it, if you are able to understand the german language!!! It's a shocking documentary about cosmetic products, like make-up and cremes, which are made from or with organic ingredients! 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtRs9-rrYQ&feature=g-vrec


I'm like: I don't want to use make up ever again! Like, I'm using foundation and stuff like that every single day since over 6 years......
It's scary to hear what it does to your skin and you even don't know it!

I searched for such a video and watched it, because I had a strange experience yesterday.... I dropped a little bit of my foundation on some kind of blanket. That was a week ago. So my mum took this blanket yesterday and put it into the washing mashine to clean it properly. Two times.............. After that it was a drop as big as before. It was still on the blanket.... so I was shocked about the fact and thought about it... like.. if the blanked is damaged like that!!! What happens to my skin (to my face and especially to my eyes and other parts of my face, throat and skin, where I'm using it for)!!!! Can you imagine the effect of this kind of product on your body and health??
Because I was that shocked and really kind of scared, I started to search for a documentary about cosmetics! After a while, I found this documentary and believe me!!!!!! I was shocked even more than before, when I watched it............ I really love(d) cosmetics but I'm scared now!!! It's like: I'm damaging my body and I even don't know it! Maybe I will realise it later on, but I'm sure that this will be too late! I think, that advertisements are telling a totally differrent story about their products than they are really doing to your skin, body and health!
I will still use cosmetic products, but not that much anymore! Not every day and not as much as I used before......... maybe just on special occations or just an eyeliner?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)