Sonntag, 29. April 2012

May I ask you something?

 Baek Ayeon With Tiffany & Taeyeon [Lady Marmalade Special] @KPOPSTAR 20120422





I'm sure about the fact, that the singers know this song or all young people and I'm sure, that they know the meaning of the lyrics............ but please look at all the ajummas and ajussis!!! HAHA~~ You see what I mean, right!?

They are clapping like crazy, but I would like to see their faces..........while somebody translates the lyrics for them!! Would they still clap and cheer like that??

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hy darling! I`m following u right now :) follow back and please like my Facebook page :X
    Fashionspot.ro

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. so awesome that you like kpop. great blog, and i'm your new follower. :) i'd be honored if we stayed connected. :) cheers!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    AntwortenLöschen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)