Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2011

after christms

It's time to meet new people and make some new friends!

Lately I feel lonely... more and more.... Hmm.. My interests changed and many people I know cannot understand that or "work" with that!
I was such a positiv thinking person, a real optimist. But I have this friends who don't like this and that and nothing about their lifes, their looks or themselves. They are just ignoring how happy their life could be, if they would just go with the flow! Whatever..... I know this is no excuse, but lately I'm becoming like them more and more.I feel moody and bad very often. But I hate this kind of people or personalities..... so I have to meet new people, who are enjoying life! Because I love to be relaxed and happy and good mooded! Why being so depressed??

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)