Freitag, 3. Juni 2011

sleek

They are selling SLEEK make-up in a shop in Berlin.

In the internet, in german vlogs & so on... the beauty gurus are alsways telling you, that you can buy sleek make up by online shopping only.. which (I found out~~) is not true. There is this mini shop, me and my best friends found, where you can get powders, foundation, blushes, bronzing powders and many more products..... I think almost the same stuff like you can buy in the internet shops! The day we found it, I just thought "It's SHOPPING TIME!!" hehehe GORGEOUS NEWS FOR ME.

2 Kommentare:

  1. ohja. das denke ich mir auch jedes mal :]

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. danke für deinen kommentar :) jaaa, bali hat super viel spaß gemacht und ich konnte richtig entspannen :D

    mina x

    AntwortenLöschen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)