Dienstag, 5. August 2014

"testing" the blogeroid app

I'm using blogeroid.... since some minutes... Hehe

I honestly don't know how to use this app the right way, if there is a right way...just trying it out!


[image_0]


I traveled to Turkey. Our flights where kinda a mess... But our trip was awesome! We (a good friend of me & I) had a lot of fun!!!!


We went shopping kinda like crazy, we ateo lots of food and sweets, we had conversation, which where pretty serious and my Starbucks addiction was almost the same as it is in Germany... A lot of things happened and we saw a lot in my opinion.....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)