Montag, 10. März 2014

Shouldn't a person grow day by day!?

After growing up to a teenager...

some people start to stay still
Maybe they're thinking something like:
"I'm grown and wise now!"

some people change and get wiser...
Are they not grown enough? Are they lacking in something more than the others?

I'm not sure about what you think about this two facts. But in my opinion nobody should stay still...

I think you should:

never stay still....

try to learn more & more...

& no matter how old you are...
try to grow day by day!

Free your mind for new options, things, themes, opinions, thoughts and information...

That's what I am always trying! ☆ & believe me
...
I'm always trying to give my best (to do this)!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)