Samstag, 7. September 2013

celebration time

Today we're going to celebrate a friends birthday. Actually she had birthday on Monday, 2nd of September, but she celebrates her birthday with a good friend of her (C.)! They'll party together.
We're going to eat something out in a japanese restaurant called Ishin and after that, we're going to go to a shisha & coctail bar called LiA! It seems like, it's gonna be a lot of fun today/tonight!

Before all that starts my best female friend and me, we are going to the mall called "Alexa" and do some shoppng. I need new shoes, trousers, pullovers and tops.... I hope, I'll find something nice which fits me.

PARTY TIME!!! We'll be going wild tonight!?! x) You also have a wonderful day full of fun guys.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)