Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012

keep waiting

I keep waiting for
friends, who are not selfish, who feel the same way as I do. For some of my friends, I would take a bullet, because they are like a sister or brother to me & sometimes even more than that! So that we can share anything....

the day, on which I'll get the right feeling to do things, that I wanted to do since years...

for my first big love and the time, we spend wonderful days together. Maybe until we become old..


But I think I'm kinda standing on my own way and blocking my future... Please, oh lord I believe in show me the right way to go... I have this feeling..like: If I keep go living like this, I will not going to be happy. Will I?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)