Freitag, 4. Mai 2012

an awkward thing

I recored my voice. I sang some songs and listened to it afterwards........... It felr awkward! Especially.... because I'm not a that good singer..... I may be a kind of bad singer, if you ask me! BUT I love to go to karaoke bars with my friends :) hehehe And I sing songs, which I like. I'm enjoying my time there!
At home I'm even louder and I have this feeling...like I have to sing along with the music, which is playing!! Almost everytime I hear music :) I really love music!!! Yesterday I found a photo of myself....... On this photo I was a really little child. There was this big music player/recorder... it was almost bigger than me. But it seemed like "I don't really care about this fact! I just want to hear some music!!!" I was playing with this big "music maker" and I'm smiling like Winnie Pooh. Like I found some honey...... Hehe I'm sure I had fun!


Even though I love music!! And even, if I couldn't live without music... I shouldn't sing that often (almost every song I hear)......... I shouldn't be singing the songs I like out loud like I do now!! Because sometimes I just feel sorry for the people around me a little bit! Why? I'm not sure........ Maybe I should show you a record, so you can tell me to stop.... or you can tell me, if it is oki! Later on I can delete it! ^///////////^~~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)