Freitag, 24. Juni 2011

PARTY

A friend of mine, Marie, had birthday on wednesday.
We are going to celebrate her birthday tomorrow.
Wihhuuu :3
I'm happy waiting.
I'm sure that it sounds kinda weird, but I feel this way.

We will be eating out in the afternoon & after that we'll go to Norebang our favorite karaoke place!
There are english, korean, japanese, chinese and also german songs/music!~
We like to sing in english, korean & japanese.....so it's a really perfect place.
There are always some very good singers, so you can enjoy the whole evening!
Some month ago, we had time........so we went to the karaoke almost three or four times a month.
We like this place.
We will enjoy the day & night tomorrow!!!


I took some photos of mine, tried to look different this time.
Here's one!
Many people (in real life) told me, that all my expressions & photos from back than.... looks the same!
What do you think about this photo, expression & looks?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)