Samstag, 22. Januar 2011

CUT & GO!

I have a new blog now!
Hurrayy!! 
I want to try something (kinda) new! 
This was the old one....


[nickname] 
Cherry
 
[age] 
22

[hobbies & interests] 
friends.
many genres of music.
movies.
series.
fashion.
dance.
magazines.
singing out of fun.
beauty.
theatre.
random stuff.

[absoulute love]
nailpolish. 
sushi. 
hoodies. 
leggins. 
korean food.
vintage.
taupe  colors.
minnie mouse.
malboro [menthol / ultra] light. 
fashion magazines.  
nude colors. 
green tea [lemon].
bows.
pastel colors. 
coke light. 
chocolate.
black devil [vanilla / cherry]. 
pandas.
korean reality shows.
norebang karaoke bar.
coral colors. 
lipstick.

cakes.
holunderblütenbonbons.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello dears~ It's nice to meet you all on blogspot.
I would be happy about making some friends in here, with whom I can share some of my hobbies & interests. I'm waiting for some comments and your lovely opinions~~ ;)